iso [i, saw] innocence.

Photo by Me (Out Of Focus) | Title - I miss you..
f/1.4 | ISO 800 | shutter speed : 1/125s | flash : not fired | (if I got it wrong, sorry guys.. like i said, i'm new)

The Original

The End Product.

| Photographer said.. |

Hey guys, please comment my photo. Tell me what you think I did wrong. Colour maybe, or the angle is not quite right.. Just criticize me or else I'll never learn. I want to be able to take photos without using much photoshop.

I think the original was abit too dull, however after saying that and after abit of photoshop, it seems like its a bit over exposed now (like my buddy's name. hehe..). Tell me what you think.

-----"-<@

Photo by overXposed | Title - Ayu
f/5 | ISO 1600 | shutter speed : 1/60s | flash : fired

The Original

| Photographer said.. |

Actually, i forgot to set the ISO to a lower value, with external flash fired!!

3 comments:

Zadm said...

good shot, least full frame, a good start for portrait. The third picture needs adjustment in lighting.

overXposed said...

intentionally didnt do any color balance correction with photoshop for the fact that the subject tudung is almost the same color as the background,n i noe this one gonna get commented on lighting factor...thanks brah...

Out Of Focus said...

Thanks for your comment. Lesson learnt - try to get full frame for portrait photos.

Post a Comment