iso [i, saw] a one legged cutey

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Waiting
f53.5 | focal length : 18mm | ISO 1600 | shutter speed : 1/100sec


| Description |

I can't stop posting photos of him.

This was taken at Vivo City back when he was visiting me in Singapore. This trouble maker is so full of life, I think he's sucking the life out of me!! But I'm not complaining. Life would be boring without him around.

| Photographer said..|

There's too much noise when using ISO 1600, but somehow here it looks that the photo looks better with it. I used ISO1600 because I didn't want to use the flash. I'm saying all this is also because it's giving me an excuse to either upgrade myself to a new flash gun or a new camera which doesn't give too much noise when using ISO 1600... we will see...

*please rate this photo from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest rating*

0 comments:

Post a Comment