iso [i, saw] something up there

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Dreamer
f2.4 | focal length : 50mm | ISO 200 | shutter speed : 1/500sec


| Description |

I had a birthday party (well, not mine anyways) when I was in Brunei. We all had a blast that night because it was different than how it used to be. I'm not going to go into details though but here is one of the photos I took.

| Photographer said.. |

I'm still not at all comfortable taking night photos. I guess the only way you can learn is by trial and error. Practice makes perfect, right? So keep shooting photos, guys..

*please rate this photo from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest rating*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is cute.. what is she looking at.

I just found out about your blog.. I like the beach series.. keep it up!

Post a Comment