iso [i, saw] a digging machine

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Diggit!!
f13 | focal length : 200mm | ISO 200 | shutter speed : 1/100sec


| Description |

I don't know why I am so attracted to escavators (I think that's what they're called) but ever since I had a camera in my hand, this is the one thing that I love to take a photo of.

| Photographer said.. |

Just to let everyone know, I'm back in Brunei for the weekend for (what's left of) Hari Raya, and since almost everyone is working on Thursday, I decided to out photo shooting with some of the members.

This was shot at Jerudong Beach. The other guys were busy beach combing while I stood still in front of this little monster machine.

Hey guys.. where are your photos?

*please rate this photo from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest rating*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment