iso [i, saw] a mess

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - All Hell Broke Lose
f5.6 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 200 | shutter speed : 1/10sec


| Description |

Here in Singapore, trying to find a good tailor is actually easy but one with a reasonable price is hard to find. I'm not gonna say how much it cost for one 'baju melayu' but its cheaper for us to get out of Singapore and head to Johor, and pick it up when its ready.

The guy who did our clothes was just a 26 year old Indonesian guy trying to make a living. His talents were a work of art, less I can say about where he stays. He lives in a small rented room and MAN!! was it a MESS!!

If I ever lived like this when I was single, I'll tell you I'll get the beating of my life from my mom.

*please rate this photo from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest rating*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

overXposed said...

you know what dude,i was about to make my personal watermark as well, but alum ada time and ilham, hmmm...talkimg about thinkin' the same thing again...NICE!!!...

Post a Comment