iso [i, saw] the eyes

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Semi Nude
f2.8 | focal length : 29mm | ISO 400 | shutter speed : 1/100sec | flash : fired


| Description |

I haven't done a black and white photo for a while now so here's one..

| Photographer said.. |

It seems to me that this site has somewhat turned into my daily chronicles. I hope that's alright for you out there. It was suggested to me the other day that instead of just posting photos, try writing a little story to it.

In case everyone's wondering where the other 2 guys are, oXp is doing a course in Florida USA, and iRis is busy with a new project. I have nothing better to do but to blog and DF..? Well he is perfecting his photoshop skills.. He still have to teach me how to do HDR..

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment