iso [i, saw] the weight lifter

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Heavy Weight
f2.8 | focal length : 40mm | ISO 160 | shutter speed : 1/160sec | flash : fired


| Description |

I actually had time today.

Before my son was born, there were so many people in line trying to book a date with him.. my wife's many relatives and friends, and back home in Brunei, my parents. Everyone kept telling us that if we need to, we can just drop him off for the day and that they'll take good care of him.

We never did though, til today. This couple was a friend of my wife's. They were longing for a grand child of they're own and since my wife treated them as her second parents, we decided that today was the day of reckoning.

It was a trial.. a test for my son if he could be away from us for the day. He did alright, no problem, no sweat. Me on the other hand, I had driven myself close to the edge, wondering if he was okay for the day.

Which was why I went to see the Singapore Flyer as per my previous post.

This was taken when he got home tonight, after play time of course.. It was only for a few hours today, I don't how I got by when I'm away..

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment