iso [i, saw] the hotel beach again

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Beach Huts - Vertorama
f13.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired


| Description |

Okay.. I getting way ahead of myself now. HDR plus vertorama? That's too much..

I did a similar photo of these huts awhile ago but back then I didn't know about vertorama or HDR. It was cropped, iRis's favourite kind of photography. So this time I thought of having another go.. my style instead of you know who.

Initially it was planned to be an HDR photo. I took 5 shots in RAW from 1/15th to 1/100th of a second. I looked up in the sky and saw the clouds and thought that it would go to waste if I didn't have them too. It was my backup plan, in case HDR didn't work.

Luckily I did take them. The results from my HDR image was great, except for the sky. The wind was blowing hard this afternoon, so hard that the clouds didn't stay put so it didn't look that great in the photo.

And so vertorama came to mind. I merged 2 photos for the sky and then started my magic, blending them to the HDR photo.

I scare myself sometimes..
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment