iso [i, saw] part of the solemnisation

Photo by iris | Title - The Moment
f2.8 | focal length : 64mm | ISO 320 | shutter speed : 1/60s | flash : not fired


Title - The Bride
f2.8 | focal length : 56mm | ISO 320 | shutter speed : 1/100s | flash : not fired


Title - Pembatalan Air Sembahyang
f2.8 | focal length : 34mm | ISO 320 | shutter speed : 1/100s | flash : not fired


Title - Respect To The New Husband
f3.5 | focal length : 10mm | ISO 400 | shutter speed :1/15s | flash : not fired



| Description |

More photos during the Pernikahan Day. How many lafaz? Just once. Steady lah.

| Photographer said... |

Ok, not that I am not a believer of editing, but sometime I'd like to show my work from raw or with almost negligible editing. As that is the only way I will ever know how much I've improve and not to dependent on program such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom to enhance the photos as it can lead me relying to much on such programs which then could result me being care less on my photography skill like understanding the basic principles and inter relation of ISO, aperture, shutter speed and flash.

Furthermore, I must admit I am crap with Photoshop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment