iso [i, saw] people at work

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Towards The Light
f4.5 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 320 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired


| Description |

Not wanting to bore myself from doing the same thing over and over again, I decided to try my luck with HDR. This one is especially done for my good man, Maman from LensaMaman. Drop by his page and check out his cool photos.

Done with a nail biting, jaw dropping 9 raw images and shot between 1/6th of a second to 1/1600th of a second, it was not as easy getting the frame right than I thought it would be. This was the 7th sequence of 9 images per sequence when I was finally satisfied with it.

Another thing was the subjects were living, moving subjects. You don't know how long I stood there holding my camera up to my face waiting for the right moment like a lion with its prey.

HDR processing with Photomatix then edited in CS3.

Enjoy...

3 comments:

Lensamaman said...

Thanks bro.. amazing, another awesome HDR man.. (I'm soooo jealous..hahaha..) in fact all photos posted in this blog always amaze and inspired me.. esp the OOF Vertorama thingy..

Out Of Focus said...

A bit of jealousy is good if you keep it in a good way. Makes you semangat sikit to do better, not that you are not good now. I look at your photos now and then thinking 'how the heck did he do that?'

Thanks for the comment.

Lensamaman said...

That's right bro.. always in a good way.. semangat dah naik dah.. Outing!! Outing!! Outing!!.. hehehe.

Post a Comment