iso [i, saw] shoppers

Photo by overXposed | Title - Shop Till You Drop
Taken with : Nikon Coolpix S9


| Description.. |

Taken inside Suria KLCC. I did not or never bring my DSLR whenever i went for a holiday with the family. Reasons are, my hands and fingers will be fully occupied with shopping bags, a bagpack full of my kid's stuffs just incase they need to change, on the other hand will be pushchair and if he get bored i have to carry the 'Boss' i.e. my son, and sometimes on my shoulder. So why bother strapping a load on the neck. Sakit badan yo.... But the holiday was fun for the kids. If they happy, i'm happy.

2 comments:

Out Of Focus said...

Heh heh.. Cali ko ani eh.. I miss ur story telling bro..

overXposed said...

leave the story telling to DF, he's good at it :)

Post a Comment