iso [i, saw] a sing-a-long

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Band - Vertorama
f5.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/320sec | flash : not fired


| Description |

Location? Amsterdam. When? Last weekend. What? Street band trying to make it in this world.

| Photographer said.. |

I didn't think I could do it. This was my third attempt at making this vertorama. The first two didn't look quite right. This time I decided to let the people looked like they where standing in out of space, defying the laws of gravity, bent and crooked.. but I like the results, and I hope you guys too.

I'm especially proud of the plane in the sky. What a stroke of good luck. Thanks for all the comments on previous posts.

Click here for my Vertorama tutorial.

3 comments:

VM said...

This time I decided to let the people looked like they where standing in out of space, defying the laws of gravity, bent and crooked <== i dont get it man..what did u do?

but yea its nice...looks like everything is gigantic...and the plane up there....hahaha cool

Out Of Focus said...

Hehe! Orang orang yg d sana atu ku biutkan supaya nampak langit boy, inda bediri straight. Kalo ku luruskan, d atas inda dramatic, in nampak byk.

Aku ani andangnya, belabih sikit kalokan buat story. Ada ada saja kan ku tulis. Hahah!

VM said...

HAHAHAH....ok la tu. boleh buat novel tarus yg begambar...

Post a Comment