iso [i, saw] some more water

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Splashed Out - Vertorama
f9.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired


| Description |

The sky was a bit boring yesterday, not that many clouds like there were the day before. I actually had fun though. How wet did you think I got doing this shot?

This one was done with 2 shots. I used 1/2000th to get better details on the splashing waters but it was still blurry. The sky was at 1/1250th of a second.

There was actually a third for the ground, but I couldn't blend it well enough to get posted. The water splashing on the left spoilt it for the ground.

| Photographer said.. |

I won't be doing any more posts for awhile. It's a bit difficult trying to get internet where I'm heading. But when I do get it, rest assure I'll be posting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment