iso [i, saw] the sun set

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Once Upon A Time
f4.0 | focal length : 18mm | ISO 400 | shutter speed : 1/4000 | flash : not fired


| Description |

I haven't had the chance to take any new photos because of my simulator sessions.. so I dug up my old archive again and found this.

This was taken way back in February 2007, during the time when I didn't really know what I was doing. It was in Los Angeles at Rotondo Beach. I think it was my first attempt to shoot the sunset. I didn't have a tripod with me.. heck.. I didn't even own a tripod then. Hehe!!

With the foreground being so dark, I thought I just put it aside for future use. Two years later, this is the result.

Worth waiting for, right?

By the way.. that's not a shooting star in the sky, that's a jet plane coming down in smokes..
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment