iso [i, saw] the waves

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Bombs Away!! - Vertorama
f9.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/1250sec | flash : not fired


| Description |

I couldn't believe it myself. What could be more perfect than having caught a wave shot in vertorama and have a seagull flew past at the same time? And... I'm using 11mm wide lens so this bird has got to be pretty close.

Patience is a virtue. How did I manage to do this you ask? Why.. Potato chips!! One thing for sure, you have to be wearing a rain coat for this.. Hehe!!

If you haven't already notice, this photo is actually fake. The seagull was shot in Amsterdam a few weeks back. Hehe! The wave photo was done with two shot both at the same exposures.

Sorry guys.. I just could'nt help myself... Heh heh..

2 comments:

Post a Comment