iso [i, saw] the way

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Metallic Road
f8.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired


| Description |

This one was taken in Amsterdam a few days ago. I stumbled across this metal walkway as I was walking around trying to find something to shoot. I wished I had been a little further back so that the buildings at the horizon would be smaller.

What I love about this photo is the contrast of the green grass and the blue skies. It was just stunning that day.

2 comments:

Lensamaman said...

OOF... After seeing all your 'boring & dull' pictures hahaha (just kidding man.. padahal balik balikku ke blog ani.. even my wife pun notice.. hahaha) Think i need to get myself an ultra-wide lens..

Out Of Focus said...

Hehe.. You know ever since aku tedapat wide lens, it seems to be stuck on my camera body, jarang betukar lens unless I need to.

I heard tokina, the cheapest I think, is good. Of course nikkor is the bestlah. Haha!!

I'm trying to do a tutorial on vertorama. Check in again besok.

Thanks for he comments.

Post a Comment