iso [i, saw] the game

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Jump - Vertorama
f5.0 | focal length : 12mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/100sec | flash : did not fire
| Description |

I always wanted to do some sports photography. The last time I did one was about a football match in Singapore but that wasn't really considered as a sports photography.

I actually did a few a while ago but it's not that nice so I decided to scrap it. This time I went for wide lens. My conclusion...? I should have been a little more closer to the sportsmen. Hehe!!

You just can't win.

| Photographer said.. |

My roster has taken a turn to Africa instead of Europe. I leave tomorrow. Friends said that its a good place to take some photos. While closer friends said ..don't leave the hotel!! Too dangerous!!

I think I'll stay in my room...

2 comments:

VM said...

baik jua durang nda posing ah...mun aku pikir dua kali ku kan menggambar org ani...either takut durang posing or nda mau kena gambar

Out Of Focus said...

That's the thing you see. Kalo u pikir dua kali, you'll miss the chance. Kalo diorng posing, it'll be better for my photo. Kalo diorng inda mau kana gambar, gambar dulu lapas atu lari!! Hehe!! That's y i never take photos using slippers. Karang tegugur bida muka. Hehe!!

Post a Comment