iso [i, saw] where I am

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Where Am I? - Vertorama
f5.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : did not fire
| Description |

Guess where I am.. Hehe!!

This was the fourth time I came back here to take this photo. Only today seems like it was good enough for me to post. The other times... well.. too many people, too cloudy, too dark, there were small stalls set up around the area.. Too many distractions which made the photo.. err.. dirty.

I'm glad that nowadays I have a little more patience with me.

| Photographer said.. |

The weather was nice here in Amsterdam but I seem to be running out of steam for photographing things lately. I had troubles processing the last few photos that maybe I need a break from all this..

Yeah, right!! Like I could stay away from all this.

2 photos, 1/160th second for the ground and 1/250th second for the sky. I think I should have used a faster shutter speed for the sky, you can still see the lower left part of the sky a little oXp (over exposed).

3 comments:

VM said...

mcm iklan celcom...their name fell from the sky.heheeh...beautiful

Post a Comment