iso [i, saw] the end of days

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Storm Coming - Vertorama HDR
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

..and just when we think that all is well, a storm cloud appears and darken the day. Misery is upon us.. we just don't know how it will strike...

| Photographer said.. |

This is a photo I shot in Amsterdam a while ago left forgotten in my 'Done' folder.

I stumbled into an old church and behind it a dormitory. This lone figure of 'Their Father' was standing in the middle of a small park beside the church. There was an eerie feeling that time.. In my mind, iso [i, saw] the sky darkening and the wind blowing as if I was in the movie Poltergeist.

There goes my imagination again..

2 sets of 5 photos each set for this Vertorama HDR.

| One other thing.. |

I'm just slowly returning back into the scene. So far I've been sleeping more than my baby. Hehe!!

4 comments:

PainQler said...

Splendid crafted work done.
The pics captured got a different feeling this time.
An eerie composition turns out an Art.

It does, resemble a horror movies scenery. Whenever a horror movies story begins, a Movie director would certainly start with a scenery or a cut out head or something gruesome..

This is certainly a good composition.. The pics does unfold a story to it..

Anonymous said...

This caught my attention well. Needs no further explanation. Great composition indeed. When looking at scenery photos, I'd like to talk abt ambience, and this one surely has it, im feeling it. Great work. In short, it's magazine material. *inspiring*

Post a Comment