iso [i, saw] this from below

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Oh My... - Panorama
f6.3 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

I don't think Farish expected this when I told him that I wanted to take a photo of the highway... Hehe!!

I finally met him Sunday night and as promised, I took him somewhere he never thought he'd be when he's in Singapore.. underneath the ECP or the East Coast Parkway.

This is one big, massive highway this.. 4 lanes (I think) going one way, another 4 going the other. So big that I can't get it and the buildings in one photo.

| Photographer said.. |

I got a bit afraid when PQ told me not to go to dark places.. but I had to face my fears and went anyway. I went two steps further.. dark places.. with absolutely no one around.. and in the middle of the night!! Hehe!

Farish is actually a nice guy. I didn't have to beat him up with my 13 inch long maglight. I brought it along with me just in case.. (Farish.. now you know why I had that flash light with me.. Hehehe!!)

| One other thing.. |

Farish is absolutely great at doing wedding photography. He just doesn't know it. Why you asked? Because he is a perfectionist.. Never satisfied with his work. If anyone ever needed one, he's the man to get. Ask for him personally.. I know he hates it when he has too many to do. Hehe!!

11 comments:

PainQler said...

A great Host
A great showmanship
A great photographer.

This is truely remarkable!
A great masterpiece..
U've managed to captured it in absolute beauty.

I'm viewing this scenery with great astonishment.

The lights gives the sparks to this already great images taken.

Around of applause & a standing ovation!!


P/s: A dark isolated late a night turns out to be a fairytale unfold!..

Bro nda bro buat or clone ghost c oxp masuk dlm pics bro ane?
hehe..

Anonymous said...

magazine material ni, beautifully captured man, i was abt to sleep and this photo made awake, awake in full of amazement

PainQler said...

lucky ur inthe good mood.
if not..

instead of the HN1 NEWs making the headlines, another headlines comes up..

A Beaten up photograher under a 4 lane highway bridge..
Suspect unknown..
Last seen was a man with a 13inch maglight?[undisclosed]

Or perhaps the hantu jamu gendong?

PainQler said...

Bro, Pandanvilla..
Awu kadang2 org manggil kedia liau..
Liau badar..
Cna bro tau? heheh

Out Of Focus said...

Liau nya kan diaku? Heheh.. Oktu.. Liau kah.. langgau kah.. manasajatah..

Thanks guys for the compliments.

Farish Razali said...

Omaigawd!! 1st comment kuar hahaha **iski** eh eh Gambar anie.. malam ahh.. i havent check my email yet, sok tah.. but awuu lawaaa gambar anie walau tanpa editing.. mcm dalam.. err what do u call it? star trek? uuhh~it's really nice.. mun jadikan poster bilik ku lawa ne nyehehehe.. bah nanti lagi mengumen hehe silent ku dulu :D

s167 & Dva said...

speechless with this shot bro..definitely would set 1 day for an outing with you if i ever do come by there bro hehe..

[ PhotoCreator ] said...

yeah speechless!! but not with this photo sja...hmmm diam2 sjaku eh mengenang hasilku outing di s'pore river w/DRI free... :(
bro OOF, pls gimme some tips how to focusing,a landscape 4 example spaya our photo sharp bh...tq!

Out Of Focus said...

BoOnz, rugi u ariatu diam diam d S'pore. Hehe!! Kalo inda, u pun ada this photo. Hahaha!!

I'll write some tips on my next post ah.. Make sure you baca ah! Hehe!!

Thanks man.

Post a Comment