iso [i, saw] hong kong

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Another View - DRI
f16.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : did not fire
| Description |

This one is from a slightly different location, captured half hour before the previous post. I managed to get the blur hour here.

| Photographer said.. |

I was hoping maybe oXp would explain in his own term what DRI is to DaniXP but since he didn't.. Hehehe..

DRI is kinda like HDR but I find it works better in night photography. I'll try to explain more when I have the time but that'll do for now. Sorry bro.

Here's a sneak peek at tomorrow's post.
By the time you're reading this I'm flying off again. No internet I think at my next destination. Tomorrow's post will be auto published. I'll catch up on your site when I can. Thank you for your comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sky here is much better, yeah u managed to capture d blue hour nicely. I want to try DRI nanti but haven't got time to do it hehe

[ PhotoCreator ] said...

hongkong?? cool bro & as usual, great shot & the colour oso nice!! btw, sorry... lupa ku aku behutang ah sal alum try DRI keke maybe soon...

Post a Comment