iso [i, saw] melbourne

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Chaos In The Sky - Vertorama + DRI
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : did not fire| Description |

I finally got a little time to spare to work on my photos.

Here's one from Melbourne. I mentioned a few times that the weather wasn't as stable as I hoped it would be. You can see from the clouds that the wind was blowing pretty hard that night.

The wooden steps caught my eye that night in contrast with the glass wall of a musical museum. With the city buildings in the background, it's a sight for sore eyes..

6 comments:

VM said...

musical museum in melbourne ?'
I think i did reach this place... but it was raining heavily and i was soaking wet. I was roaming around carrying my gear around, but i didnt want to get it out due to the pouring rain. Sigh

Ak Mohd Herman said...

wow nice as always bro...the trees are still eyy? no wind there? hehe

burt said...

turun ar kl leh kita outing sma2 n sharing knowledge

kudalaut said...

beautiful ....
your pictures never failed to impress me ...
keep it up bro !

Post a Comment