iso [i, saw] an armoured man

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Heavy Metal
f2.8 | focal length : 18mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/25sec | flash : not fired| Description |

I waited for months and now it's finally here.

At 12:23 pm yesterday the doorbell rang and to my excitement, this was the moment I was waiting for. I dropped everything I was holding at that time, and that time I was holding my son. He cried.. but the only thing I heard was the sound of music.

My hands were shaking. That didn't stop me from unlocking the door... and once opened, a boy stood in front of me, selling cakes made by his mom. 'Go away!!' I shouted and slammed the door.

As soon as I walked away, the doorbell rang again. I was furious. The boy had a thing coming his way. I opened the door but instead of anger rushing out of my head, a tiny smile popped out.

It's here.. Iron Man has finally arrived.

YEEEHAW!!!!!

1 comments:

Out Of Focus said...

Hmmm... no comments.. my story must not be that funny..

Post a Comment