iso [i, saw] the way

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Last Shot - Panorama
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 15sec | flash : not fired| Description |

This was the last one I took that day. It was after I realized that the ISO setting was up to 500. I didn't want to leave without at least one 'good' shot and it was too late to go back (the sun has already set) so I took one from where I was standing.

2 shots, one overlapping the other by 70%.

Not a great shot but see how smooth the sky is compared to the last one? Damn... I'm still kicking myself...

| Photographer said.. |

I'm flying off again today for a week so no updates for awhile... unless I can't help myself. Hehe!!

7 comments:

[ PhotoCreator ] said...

huhu baik jua da yg smpat tukar iso100 :) keke u still got a great shot man!!

Rio said...

still good bro... nanti ajar ku eh.. how to shoot the best quality...

Anonymous said...

u still nailed it, it's all good bro

dnuur said...

mcm nampak wah tenang lagi nyaman suasananya ah... huhh... mbari jeles... hehe... btw 2 THUMBS UP!!! :)

VM said...

hahahahahahahahahah lol
OoF....aku pun paham cakapnya ah.lol....

Post a Comment