iso [i, saw] the corner

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Pointier - HDR
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : did not fire
| Description |

Sometimes even the most simplest subject can make the most striking compositions... And sometimes even the most striking compositions can make the most boring photos!!

I didn't want to post this one too soon but since I don't have anything new other than those from the mosque and the empire, it'll have to do for now..

Today I head back to Singapore. Hopefully I'll find time to shoot something new.

My usual 5 shots for this HDR. It's not a vertorama, it's just squared because I had to straighten the edges and then stretched it upwards.

3 comments:

wanzie said...

pikir kepala kapal td..rupanya tmpt bewudu..nice HDR Bro like alwez...

PainQler said...

Pointier..

It looks sharp & resembles a cake..
Putting a candle & darken a bit will look like a choclate cake.

Aaaah..
Dinner & a show..

akulensa said...

smart..penghasil gambar yg aku tabik spring kt dia..

Post a Comment