iso [i, saw] awish and haziyah

Photo by overXposed Title - Chillin' - LOMO
Nikon Coolpix S9 | f3.5 | focal length : 6.4mm | ISO 89 | shutter speed : 1/30 sec
| Description |

I really want a lomo camera, but since there is a way to create lomo photos digitally so why bother. My first try using a lomo action which can be downloaded here, and it's free. Like it or not, i don't really care. The location: one of the SUBZERO outlets in K.L, at KLCC to be exact. I had a few shots of my kids inside the store and until i was told not to take photos inside the store then i stopped and smile and pay my shoppings!!

3 comments:

azri said...

Thanks for the link oxp!

Cool photo man

Dark Flashy said...

bah.. post banyak2 lagi bro..i want to see more, den baru ku download. he hee

overXposed said...

azri: no worries mayte. sharing n caring...hee...

Post a Comment