iso [i, saw] the guys

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - We Are Professionals - Vertorama + ROL
f9.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/4th sec | flash : did not fire| Description |

Just in case we missed something, we always shoot back to back.

Man!! They are so gay!!!

| Photographer said.. |

I thought I'd go back to the jungle to avoid posting the same thing again.

In other news, by the time you're reading this, I may or may not be flying back to Singapore. In case you haven't heard, there's a volcano erupting in Iceland.. and since it's in Iceland, it's melting the ice around it causing the smoke to combine with the ice particles making it into fine glass which can cause engines to fail.

In short, north western Europe has closed all its airways so there's no aircraft flying around at the moment... I'll keep you posted..

3 comments:

wanzie said...

brehat tah saja tu..dapat cuti..hehe
kira cuti tah jua tu??

sian durang jadi model gay oleh mu..haha..sorry btw to u guys.

Anonymous said...

hehehhe....lawa d ROL bro... havent tried tat one b4..mayb nnti... hey, all d best for ur trip.. be safe..

Out Of Focus said...

Thanks bro.. Lately comment keluar topic. Hehe!!

I think it's catchy now, ada a few doing them right now. Just google it there are some good tutorials on ROL. If u keep doing them u will develop ur own style.I combined fog effect with mine and added some color into it.

At first it will take u awhile to get use to it. Even right now for me I'm still not sure what I'm doing. Hehe!!

Post a Comment