iso [i, saw] oXp

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Loner Redux - Vertorama + ROL
f9.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/5sec| flash : fired| Description |

I got bored stuck in my room in Copenhagen with all the shops closed so I thought I redo this photo.

3 posts today!! I guess it's okay since this is a redo..

| Photographer said.. |

Airport still closed today til 0000 GMT which is around 8 am tomorrow. Doesn't look like its getting better if not worst.

I really wished I had brought my camera. I have this place I wanted to go and take some shots at. It's about a 45 minute walk (yes, that's right, I walk there and it takes me 45 minutes). I've been there before when I first got a DLSR camera 3 years ago, but since then, every time I wanted to go there again, its either too cold, its winter or I'm only here for the day. It's only nice during spring or summer.

| And another thing.. |

I've tried this before but I didn't get the response I wanted.

If I were to organise an outing, what would you like to do? There were a few guys who asked to come (that includes you Wan.. Heh heh..), but as I said before, I didn't want to just go and then think about what to do. I want to think about it first, then go out.

For example, if you want to try the blue hour but don't really know how to do it, we could try it out. Maybe long exposures and DRI, I'm all for it. The main thing is think where..

So think about it..

7 comments:

wanzie said...

Too green bro...aku suka mcm post yg Light Chaser atu..hehe..

Tp nda apa..Still awesome!!

Dark Flashy said...

oXp susah hati, cameranya hilang.. kana curi oleh beruang kali..

Out Of Focus said...

DF, tell me, is it too green? Aku inda puas ati lah.. Aku bulih terima critism but in this case it's only from Wanzie and he keeps telling me it's too green or yellow. I just want some one else's opinion.

Dark Flashy said...

daun umpama filter yg mengeluarkan warna hijau or kuning..(kalau ada matahari lah)
muda maka hijaulah ia,
tua maka kuning lah ia..
ikut keadaan di sekeliling, banyak pokok kuat hijaunya,kalau kurang, kuranglah warnanya. since gambar ani kiri-kanan samak ngan pokok,(menghijau lagitu)i think the colour is just 'PERFECT'..for me lah, inda tau urang lain

sory brother WAn.. he hee, andangnya sorang2 lain pendapat

Out Of Focus said...

Wow!! Thanks man. And for that a special photo of u besok. Hehe!!!

Lensamaman said...

Like this one better than before that's why my last comment didn't mention any of the art work.
The ROL which came through did not scattered all over the places.. meaning just in the center and not too much.

Post a Comment