iso [i, saw] my iphone

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Chameleon?
| iPhone screenshots || Description |

I wasn't sure about doing another theme for my iPhone since the new OS is coming out soon but I needed to do something other than photography (after that wedding project I did that took a lot out of me).

| Photographer said.. |

Sorry for being MIA for a while now. I need some time off. I'm still visiting your sites so don't worry. I will be back and rest assured it will be with a bang..

Have fun with the other guys.. if the post their photos.. Heh heh..

2 comments:

Faiz Zaki said...

dah lama plak tak singgah kat sini. nice photo bro ! keep it up

Anonymous said...

Yaw!! How are you? hehe~ eh eh lawa theme iphone ani, i want! can u do it on mine? katak ahh cute~

*kirai-kirai*

Post a Comment