iso [i, saw] the boatman

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Rowing The Boat
f4.8 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 800 | shutter speed : 1/10sec


| Description |

Remember him? Its Kaer again. This was taken when I was back in Brunei last few weeks in my house. We were playing boat rides and he covered his head with a blanket because he said it was raining.. Smart kid.. a little too smart I think sometimes...

| Photographer said.. |

Hey guys.. it doesn't matter whether you are a friend of the photographer or just a big fan of one. If you feel one deserves to have a comment and not the others then by all means, comment the one who deserve it.

I simply do not want to be commented just to put the others off. I want one only because I deserve one.

... and Mourinho, we all miss you. Hehe...

So no fighting ok guys..

*please rate this photo from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest rating*

0 comments:

Post a Comment