iso [i, saw] a disaster

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Trapped
f2.8 | focal length : 18mm | ISO 400 | shutter speed : 1/60sec | flash : not fired


| Description |

I spent most of today trying to catch up with my photo editing. Over the last few days I have taken over 300 shots of my son and only edited those I posted on this blog. I just realized that it took me 2 hours to do 6 photos.

SIX?!! That's an average of one in 20 minutes!!

Okay... let's see.. 2 hours.. 6 photos.. divide 300.. carry the 2.. use my toes.. scratch my head.. find the calculator.. DAMN!!! That's 100 hours!!!

I felt trapped in place I created.. and thinking about it made it worst. I still have many more which was unedited and unorganised. I should have done what I did years ago when I first started.. do it before you dig deeper, then move on..

Oh woe is me..

What did you guys do with all your photos? Can you help me organise?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment