iso [i, saw] a reflection

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Sky Tower
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/100sec


| Description |

Reflection of the Sky Tower in Auckland. Composed from 2 different exposures. All done in Photoshop.

| Photographer said.. |

In my attempt to become a better photographer, I took my tripod with me on this trip. I carried it with me wherever I go, taking 3 to 5 shots and sometimes more so that I could do some more HDRs, and Auckland being a hilly place, didn't stop me from walking the distance. From 3pm til 6pm I walked, and then again at 7:30 til close to midnight. I sweat, my legs are aching.. but I went on. I checked every shots through my 3 inch view finder and it was all looking good, until I uploaded into my computer.

All my shots were crap.

I wished I didn't walked the mile now...

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

1 comments:

Post a Comment