iso [i, saw] my neighbour

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Balcony View - Vertorama
f8.0 & f7.1| focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 30sec | flash : not fired


| Description |

I went out last night, and funny enough that was the last night I'll be in Copenhagen a while. I was trying my luck but luck wasn't on my side. As soon as I took out my camera, the rain started to fall. So that was it, a wasted Copenhagen trip with nothing to show.. except for this post and the last one.

This was shot right before the last photo I posted on the stars, out of my hotel balcony. 2 photos, shutter speed set to 30 seconds for both but the aperture changed from f8.0 to f7.1 to have a clearer view of the sky.

Not my best work but I got to show something, right?

| Photographer said.. |

By the time you're reading this, I'll probably be on a plane back to Singapore. Just a few hours there then I'm on the next plane to Brunei. Woohoo!! I'm coming home , baby!!

That means, which means and meaning to say.. I won't be posting for a while. I'd rather spend my time outdoor shooting something then cooped up in my room processing it. Also, my brother's wedding is this weekend. I have to sort out my times for the outing with the geng..

1 comments:

iRis said...

YES!!! Outing, outing, outing... aku abis stockphoto ni. That's y aku nada posting for so long.

Post a Comment