iso [i, saw] the stars

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Starlight Star Bright
f11.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 7 minutes | flash : not fired


| Description |

Well, my Copenhagen trip was a waste. I've been waiting for this for a while now, I think the last time I was here was over a year ago. The weather was just terrible, grey skies and drizzling all day long.

This was one of the few (and I do mean few) photos that I shot while I was there, right out of the balcony of my room. The sky was clearing up and I prayed that the next day will be bright. But it wasn't meant to be.

About the shot.. I set my camera to bulb and left the shutter opened for 7 minutes, my longest one yet. I might try for a longer one later, I'd love to get longer trails..

1 comments:

Fly said...

superb bro..gambar budak naik basikal tu membuat ku rasa kagum terhadap bro tahniah

Post a Comment