iso [i, saw] some more boats

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Peace - Vertorama
f9.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired


| Photographer said.. |

Thanks for your comments on previous posts.

I was hoping to post some photos other than Sharjah.. I'm in Amsterdam now but the weather here is not in my favour. I did manage a couple of shots late yesterday evening but I haven't edited it yet, so that's a tale for another day.

This one was done with 3 different exposures blended in CS3. 1/640th of a second for the sunset, 1/250th for the sky and 1/100th to expose the boats and the creek.

The colors here are not what was done when I edit it. Does anyone else have the same problem? Or is it just me..?

Click here for my Vertorama tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment