iso [i, saw] the road to nowhere

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Cherry Brick Road - Vertorama
f9.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired


| Description |

Remember my Metallic Road photo? Well this time a got a brick road similar to that photo except this one was in Sharjah (again).

Never would I thought that I could pull this off if not for vertorama.. and HDR for that matter. Shot in two sets of 5 photos each for the ground and sky.

Thanks for the comments on my previous post on HDR. It's slowly starting to come along. Click here for my Vertorama tutorial. VM is really excited over it and he's done one. Check it out.

3 comments:

mumu said...

lovely! i love how the horizon looks with the tone its just stunning

VM said...

5 photos bro ? lawa dude this picture u buat

Out Of Focus said...

5 photos for HDR for the sky, 5 photos HDR for the sea, then combine the 2 HDR to make one vertorama. Thanks man.

Post a Comment