iso [i, saw] the good ol' days

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Toilet - Redux
f9.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 200 | shutter speed : 2.5sec | flash : not fired


| Description |

Remember this oXp?

This was shot way back in 2007 before my wife was pregnant with my son. It was when I had this idea of going into abandon houses in Brunei and taking photos of what was left there. It took a couple of pleadings before oXp agreed with the idea. We sure had some fun then..

The next time around when I went back to Brunei, my wife got pregnant. It was decided that going into place like this (as what orang tua2 would say) was not at the best interest to what would have been and is now, my son. Biasalah.. takut barang barang yang inda baik atu ikut..

Though I'm not much of a believer in this stuff, to please my parents, I stood down. Still, prevention is the best kind of defense.

It just occurred to me now that maybe it's time we do this again come next time I'm in Brunei. What do you think oXp? Up for a fright?

| Photographer said.. |

If you click on the link above, it'll take you to the original post I did back then. It feels strange that I was impressed with what I've done with it then and that now it looks too dark, too gloomy, too dull..

I wonder what I'll do with it 2 years from now...

2 comments:

overXposed said...

anytime mayte..anytime.
You called it, i raised it!!!!

Out Of Focus said...

Then I'm all in bub!! Show me what u got!! Hehe!!

Post a Comment