iso [i, saw] oXp.. can you?

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Where Is oXp? - Vertorama
f4.5 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired


| Photographer said.. |

I've forgotten about this... It was left in my Done folder after I've finished processing it a few days ago.

I sent my laptop for servicing last Saturday after my brief stay in Brunei. It was overloading with photos from my brothers wedding function that the hard drive was critically full!! Then a soft buzzing sound appeared so since the warranty was still there, I thought I'd have them replace the hard drive before it dies on me.

About the title.. can any of you spot where oXp is? Any one other than oXp of course.

Same stuff, 2 sets of 5 photos each set for this Vertorama HDR.

| One other thing.. |

I seriously need to think about organising my old photo album. I need to trash the photos I don't really want and keep those I've processed. What do you guys do with yours? Can you help give me some suggestions?

2 comments:

VM said...

Yes first. I can see him with grey shirt and a cap. Shooting something. or skodeng.hehe

Well what i did with mine is only keep the pictures worth seeing. Or worth processing. After processing throw the original.bt not all...takut kena minta evidence geng.hahaha. And keep them on my external hard disk...some pictures after processing and posted on the web i thrash it too...because its already online. I can just d/l-ed it back.

about the picture.Again the cloud is stunning. Seems like most of ur pictures, the cloud is just amazing with what u did to it

Out Of Focus said...

I didn't do much with the clouds mate.. It was beautiful to begin with. Thanks for the compliment.. you're my number one guy..

Post a Comment