iso [i, saw] a wheel

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Makeover - Vertorama
f11.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 400 | shutter speed : 1/1250sec | flash : not fired


| Description |

Library time!!!

I had another one of this posted sometime in April when I was in Sharjah UAE. I've forgotten why I hadn't process it until I put the settings up.. It seems like I forgot to reset the ISO settings back to 100, hence too much noise..

Oh well..

| Photographer said.. |

The day I decide to go out... and it started to rain...

2 comments:

PainQler said...

Sharjah..
I've seen this pics a couple of mths ago.

The Sharjah pics was absolutely
Fantastic..

A nice scenery there..
Love to visit there someday..

P/s: Bro taking that pics abis solat kh? or melintas-lintas aje..
ehehee..

Post a Comment