iso [i, saw] the winner

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - It's A Tie
f2.8 | focal length : 18mm | ISO 500 | shutter speed : 1/15sec | flash : not fired
| Description |

My tie collection. Woohoo!!

| Photographer said.. |

I hate low lighting conditions. Lots of noise and camera shake. This is the best I could do..

| Question |

When would you use a high ISO setting?

| One more thing *added 11;50am* |

I'm sick.

I went to the hospital last night with a temperature of 40.4 degrees celcius. My eyes were red, my joints aching. I had 2 bottles of saline (I think that's what it is) dripped into my veins to cool me down. The doctor said it was because I went hyperdrive the last few days.. Hehehe!! Yeah right.

I'm okay now.. barely. I'm in the comfortable bed in my room though my head feels like its about to explode.. Kasian aku..

oXp.. if anyone needs linking, link kan ah.. Thanks man.

5 comments:

VM said...

I hope u are fine bro...adang ta mengambar, jadi sifu saja :P

u mention 5 different raw exposures...? what do u usually change on?

Ive never came up with this term before DRI, will check on that. Got a few ideas.but no one to do with...

VM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
overXposed said...

guys for info...i'll be in random from today, something just came up...thanks for your understanding...

Out Of Focus said...

DRI - dynamic range increase. It's kinda like HDR where u use more than one shot tapi I find it more suitable for low shutter speeds eg night shots.

If I was there, I definitely go out with u. Dulu aku catu jua, kan outing tapi nada kawan because of work jadi timing inda ngam. I gave up on that. If I have an idea now n nobody to go out with, I just bring my iPod with me. Hehe!!

PainQler said...

Lots of Tie's to choose from..
Different patterns seen..

I would love to have those collections..
And not afraid to lose one..

Hope u get well soon..
so i won't be bored not reading nor viewing pics of anything from the great one..

Post a Comment