iso [i, saw] a cry for help

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Curse
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

This one's for you PainQler...

The last I heard of a kampong in Singapore was this area here. It was said that during the industrial revolution, many did not want to leave their old ways of living.. The ways where people know each other and were helpful to another. Smiles were free and not like today.

The young ones didn't like the idea of hard labour so they did what any good samaritan would do.. put a curse just like the old ways in the old days.

Everyone turned into stones.. even the stones turned into stones. This is what was left of the kampong, a guy asking for a low five and another looking at his tits.

I can't do what PQ wanted, which was a sunset scene. Rumor has it that if you stayed there time Magrib, the people comes alive for just a few moment.. to stretch their legs. Ngalih kaliah bediri seharian...

| About the photo.. |

I wasn't going to post this. Too messy for my eyes. But I couldn't resisit putting one on PQ. Hope you like..

5 comments:

thrumyeyes said...

Good one bro OOF. I hope PQ will not be that angry to curse you and turn you into stone.

Bro PQ is cool anyway.

PainQler said...

This is a statue!

I was hoping for a scenery at a Village or something..
But you did just great on the statue thou.

Meaning to say, there's no village whatsoever in Sing?
Emm..

I wonder..
Do they grow up & live inthe city in the early days?

I've chat with my singaporean Friends the other day..
He too seems lost on how a village should look like..

Be it a chinese or a malay village will do bro..
Hope all is not lost..

Thank you..

P/s: I Should pack my gears myself & head to singapore to scout for Village... One of these days..

dnuur said...

i wish i could go there too~ :(

btw, LOVE all ur works bro.

PainQler said...

Bro dnuur..
Bh maritah tani kesna..

Kai SQ..ngam shift c OOF tani go..
heheh...

Out Of Focus said...

Hehe!! Nanti mencari kampong sini but I doubt there is one. Kalo kamu kemari, bawa safari hats ah. Hehe!

Post a Comment