iso [i, saw] the highway

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Road Rage - Vert'oed & HDR
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

Every now and then I past through this area. Only today did I stop and took a shot. Too bad the sky wasn't as good.

| Photographer said.. |

I had big plans for this.. but little did I know that I'm still not as good as I think I was.. 3 hours spent on editing. All down the drain...

2 sets of 5 photos each set for this vertorama HDR.

4 comments:

dnuur said...

that was... huhh... (speechless...)

I envy you work bro... really...

I wish I have lots of free time... :(

PainQler said...

Spectacular..
Congrats bro..
This is great indeed..

The bridge connects people.
A means of transportation to others.
Loving the curves..

You didn't seems to resist of not to snap this one..
What an opportunity taken..

The right moment, the right time

Out Of Focus said...

Not really the right moment and the right time PQ..

Dnuur.. Don't envy this photo, envy the latest one. Woohoo!! Sometimes being envious is the drive you need. You're not doing to bad yourself mate..

Post a Comment