iso [i, saw] the nights without colors

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Trail Lights - DRI
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

That's the bridge I took the last photo from.

It was late that night that I took this shot. Not that many cars around, which was funny since Singapore is a city that never sleeps. Only one trail lights for each shot, and I took 4 and just blended it in.

While I was busy trying to get my timing right, my friend was looking out for cars around the corner. Funny guy him.. I had a great time that night with my ol' friend. Looking forward for next time.

| Photographer said.. |

I thought I'd try something different this time, processing them without colors.. but I wanted to show you what it looks like with colors as well..

So wishy washylah...
| One other thing.. |

Happy Father's Day guy... Woohoo!!!

6 comments:

dnuur said...

GREAT... happy fathers' day to u... :)

Ak Mohd Herman said...

i like the one w/o color bro...very nice! cmana kan tu kan buat cmatu? hehe iski ku ne kan mencuba :D

Anonymous said...

both lawa dan rugged bro, and happy father's day :)

Out Of Focus said...

Thanaks guys.. Cybercanon! hehehe!!! Hehehe!! Hehe.. Hehe!!

Okay okay.. lets be serious.. Hee!!

I think (cos I can't remember since aku cuba cuba saja) what I did was set the hue/saturation (saturation part) to minimum and then played around with color balance to set the dark areas a little blueish light areas with a pinch of yellow..

This after I tuned it when it was still in colors.

s167 & Dva said...

both r great bro..would love to try the pic w/o colour soon ehe..

PainQler said...

A monochrome pics?
Yet sullen & nice..

It's cold taking pics late at night bro & away from the busy life at daytime.

Thus, its great!
So one car aaa...
Emm..Is it your ol'friend doing the driving while u snap the pics?

How thoughtful..[heheh]
In comparison, since it's the same pics, i'd prefer for the coloured pics, it's much more pleasant viewing..

P/s: Happy Father's day too, just don't visit the church ok! hehe..

Post a Comment