iso [i, saw] the nights

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Up, Up And Away - Vertorama + DRI
f11 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

Remember the bridge? That's where I took a shot of Boat Quay. I went further back this time on to another bridge to get a better shot of the sky scrapers at night.

The Fullerton Hotel on the left looks magistic and its on my list of things to shoot.

| Photographer said.. |

By the time you're reading this, I'm somewhere over the Indian Ocean on the way to Dhaka. Usually I'm glad to get called up for work but this time not so. VM is here in Singapore. I didn't know til he got here. Man... It could've been one hell of a night.

I'll be back Sunday guys.. Have a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment