iso [i, saw] the sunset

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Storm Coming - Vertorama + HDR
f22 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Photographer said.. |

There's something about this photo that doesn't really grab me. I'm not sure what it is.. I had to redo this 3 times and yet I cannot get it the way i had in mind..

Still I love the sunset, though you can't really see the sun, and the rusty chain is eye catching.

| About the photo.. |

HDR of 4 photos for the lower part shot between 1.6 and 6 seconds. 2 digitally blended photo for the sunset and sky shot at 4 seconds and 0.6 seconds.

5 comments:

VM said...

bright blue, dark sky, bright ground...rusty chain I am actually out of words.Simply amazing... Truly aww's me.

Fly said...

salam sahabat, smart ah pic tu bro, di auckland lagi ke tu

PainQler said...

This is a Nice one..
On the Deck again..

Bro punya sensor's dirty kh bro?
Or maybe because of the blending?
or it's just a small clouds.. could it be?

There's a 6 dots, up in the sky on the left. It caught my eyes, when enjoying the sunsets.

The Bridge is visible and looks nice at the distance, which is at the center of this pics..

Furthermore..
A cut pics on the ship to the left.
Is this pics taken near the Pacific sea ship docking area?

Lucky that the harbour was clean & it looks tidy..

An impressive work done..

Out Of Focus said...

PQ. Thanks man. Adakan 6 dots? I can't see it. Black or white? My sensor is a bit dirty, but I thought I cloned them out sudah. This is not where the ship was docked, it'll be on my next post..

It'll blow ur mind out man..

Out Of Focus said...

Fly, yeah man. Ni masih lagi kat Auckland.. and so will the next couple of photos..

Post a Comment