iso [i, saw] a boat

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Please MTV. Pimp My Boat!! - Vertorama
f9.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/125sec & 1/500sec | flash : not fired
| Description |

My son's feeling a little under the weather today so I can't go out and shoot something new. Weather's under the weather too. I guess you're right about one thing.. maybe it was me who brought the weather down while I was in Brunei..

Taken a few months back in Amsterdam again. Nothing funny here so there is no need to laugh.

3 comments:

PainQler said...

Beautifully captured..
Loving the scenery..

Eventhou it's a couple mths old, you've still got lot's of good photos ready to make an appearance..

Damn!! i couldn't have shot this as you did..

Anonymous said...

Even though few months back, it's still new and fresh to us. And yet jrg kn nda lawa hehe! nice.

Post a Comment