iso [i, saw] the one that dhani jinxed

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Cooling Effect - Vertorama
f18.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

Hehe!! Sorry Dhani, but I couldn't resist putting up that iso title... Hehehe!!

Okay, maybe I was too quick to blame Dhani, maybe I was just having a bad day that day because of all the failed editing I did.. The main thing is that we had a bit of fun, didn't we?

And that was the whole point. Its good to know that nobody took heart in what I said and that everyone knows that a joke is a joke and that's that.

You're a good sport Dhani.

| About the photo.. |

I went knee deep into the sea that day, trying to get a different angle. I did my editing with this photo in 3 days, never satisfied with the results until today... sort of.. I just don't know what happened, and I can't remember what I really did with this..

| One more thing.. |

I'm off flying today. As I mentioned before, no updates from me for a while.. Thanks for visiting.

9 comments:

Farish Razali said...

OFF! why aahhh u always killing me! hahaha!! This is.. superb.. Masyallah.. cantekkkkk!! No words can I say anymore.. ish! pandai ya mujuk aku supaya drop by sini~ish.. gatal jua ati anie kan mengumen~haha!!

p/s: iatah 'break' ku ne~drop by jua ku sini.. ilang nyamal ku dengan gambar anie.. ish~

s167 & Dva said...

can feel the cooling effect from the photo bro or is it from my a/c hehe..love the cool bluish color effect on the photo ehe..

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...tekidum si Dhani hehe! Haish, bari malas ni hehe! Lawa bah. So soothing to the eyes. Tenang jiwa melihatnya. Banar tu, trasa cooling effectnya. Steady OOF; our local, with a global touch. Esehhh.

Fly said...

ahh tenang dan sungguh2 mendamaikan sanubari melihat foto ini :)

Syairazi said...

Wow, nice photos eh.. Tenang hati melihat.. Ish, bleh jadi wallpaper ne.. hehehehe.. Syai ni.. hehehe

PainQler said...

This looks nice..
Nice work u've put up lately..
In display this is simply extraordinary..

lot's of processing done to this pics..
Here's the end product & enjoyed viewing this one..

P/s: Another cacoon?

Post a Comment