iso [i, saw] a splash

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Big Kahuna - Vertorama
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/50sec | flash : not fired
| Description |

The same cannot be said when I went up high to when I was down low. As the sky grew darker and the wind got angrier, waves started to climb higher. The wave breaker did it's job but only just barely..

I was safer down below.. this time my camera did get wet after this shot.

| Photographer said.. |

Meneriak ku kaliah!!! Hehehe!

Okay, so maybe it wasn't drenched with water but it has never been this wet before. 10 minutes it took me to wipe everything dry clean, and even then I wasn't sure if I got it all.

Then came the blue hour. Or so I thought. It maybe because there's a huge water droplet inside my lens that caused the blue color effect. Hehehe!!

| About the photo.. |

I'm back in Singapore again. Lots of things to be done so minimal (if you call this bare minimum) processing on the photo. Just 2 photos, top and bottom.

| One other thing.. |

Someone finally responded to the last project. I'm not sure if I'm going to go through with it now but take a look at his site. He deserves some comments for his efforts.

10 comments:

PainQler said...

Same place, same time, same thing!

Your effort flawless..
This is spectacular..

Pictures tells it all..
The story told & the image taken, does match the whole scene...
The storyboard is fantastic..

Eih bro toriak tu cna?
Aaaah[mcm bini2 teliat tikus bejalan?] hehe..

Fly said...

salam, maaf kerana sudah lama x melawat sahabat dek kerana kesibukan, anyway gambar2 bro tetap smart,percikkan air tu nampak hidup

Farish Razali said...

and btw OOF thanks for the tips haha i tried some few actually on the night style as we did in SG last time.. i don't know if that is a success lol! i posted it in http://hitam-puteh.blogspot.com/ huhu karang lagi cuba.. im going out alone seeking for a good place hehe :D

VM said...

hahahaha...sama tani geng.aku kena jua sikit wen i went alone. baik jua sikit ja...mun banyak pengsan kali ku arah batu ah

but we strive thru this kind of things to get a good shot/picture :P hehehe

well done man

Ak Mohd Herman said...

bowh! looks like its going for a direct hit! hahahaaaa

Out Of Focus said...

CC (cybercanon), damn STRAIGHT!!! Hehe!! Kasian camera aku..

VM, true true.. all this for a few more hits on mur blog. Hehehe!!

FR, no problem my friend..

Fly, tu dah di fahami brader. Thanks for taking the time to visit..

Anntaj & NCE, terima kasih yer..

PQ, beteriak macam my wife nampak kucing.. Heheh!! EEEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEKKK!!!!

Anonymous said...

wahh looks so real, I can feel it hehe nicely captured bro :)

Post a Comment