iso [i, saw] a chinese hat

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Standing Tall
f18.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 30 sec | flash : did not fire
| Description |

Does anyone know where this is?

No, no.. not in China. In Singapore. It's building right in Orchard Road just behind the Mariott Hotel.

This was taken during oXp's visit to Singapore. The image is not as clear as I would like it to be, that's because I had to crop it up to size. Too many distractions all around the photo so I had to enlarge it to bring the tower in the spot light.

4 comments:

burt said...

again aku amat jeles dgn skill editing kamu...sgt cantek

PainQler said...

Emm..
I got this undecided feeling to this photo u've just posted..

Something a miss...
I couldn't make out why..

Looks like u fail to impress me the first time..
A good attempt thou..

Try to capture it at a different locations of the said building again, sure you could deliver...

Good Luck..

Out Of Focus said...

2 yeses and a no.. I guess u can't win'em all..

Post a Comment