iso [i, saw] the end of the sharjah series

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Sharjah Finale - Vertorama + DRI
f22.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

I know, I know.. I've done this before.. but what's a better way to end the series than with a view of Sharjah city! I went even higher this time, the very top floor which was the 15th.

Well that's it!! The end of the Sharjah series. I may not see Sharjah anymore anytime soon but I'm not holding my breath. I've been with SIA too long to know that changes are possible even at the very last minute..

4 comments:

Munira Razizul said...

the end of sharjah??
lepas ni ape plak...
tak sabarnye...
byk blaja dari gmbar oof...
thnks oof....

Out Of Focus said...

Thanks friends. Lepasni kene korek library cari gambar lama pulak. Haha!!

Sergio López said...

beautiful panorama. Very nice framing and cleaning of the sky!

A greeting!

Post a Comment